Hi from Minnesota - new 2020 Magnetic Supercrew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dmb359

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just joined up recently as I picked up a new Raptor. I moved up the process a little to take advantage of some better pricing in these current times. It's magnetic (I love gray vehicles), supercrew, 802A fully loaded. Only thing I wish it had is the rear tailgate Ford applique, instead of the ford log tailgate.

Not new to forums at all, been involved in many for my various interests over the years.

I've gone back and forth between cars and trucks over the years. Most recently I went from a Lexus IS300 to a Toyota Tundra, to a Mercedes C300, and now to the Raptor. So glad to be back in a truck...quite useful in these Minnesota winters.

Currently doing tint on the front side windows, front PPF, ceramic coating, spray in liner, tonneau cover, and underbody rust proofing. As well as a stubby antenna (so it doesnt hit my garage), husky front mud flaps, and builtright rear seat release, and a bedrug.

I won't be doing much offroading, and am hoping not to get too deep into modding (have gone done that road on past vehicles). Longer term, I'll probably stay away from some performance things that may effect the warranty, and probably wont do suspension stuff, as I want to fit in the garage, and like the stock stance. I would like to do some fog lights, maybe some bed storage options, and maybe some wheels (probably stick with the stock tires), but no idea what wheels I like now, probably something graphite or black.

IMG_6794.jpg

IMG_6796.jpg

IMG_6798.jpg

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good to see another Minnesotan on board!

marcm

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Falcon Heights- near State Fair grounds