Hi everybody!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I’m Jon, and I just picked up a blue 19 Raptor a few days ago. I’ve wanted one of these things since I saw Jermey Clarkson drive one on the grand tour, and the timing was right for me to make the switch.

Previously I’ve always had jeeps and corvettes, and always thought there should be a middle ground somewhere. So, I traded in my 18 Jeep JLU (which I hated anyway) and my 16 2LT Corvette, and got the Raptor. So far, it’s awesome but like everything else, I have to screw with it.

Having only had it a few days, I’ve only been able to accomplish a few minor mods. Things like a weathertech bed liner and mud flaps, a stubby antenna, and a rough country hard bed cover. I also sprayed the rear wheel wells with bed liner this afternoon.

Future mods include the Krazy House torque arm, shackles, and Deavers +3 springs. I’ve paid Krazy House a heafty deposit for the work, but the group buy has them 45 days behind on production of the torque arms so I guess that’ll all get done at their leasure. In the meantime, front and rear sway bars from Hellwig should be here on Monday to help fight some of the body roll that makes this thing feel more unstable than even the Wrangler around corners.

This is a great forum you all have here, and I’m excited to be a part of it. Thank you all for contributing such great information, it’s made the last few days of learning about this impressive truck very enjoyable.

Take care for now,

-Jon

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome and congrats, be sure to post up a pic of the beast. You will be happy with KHC as they do great work and make some great products.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Hey all,

I’m Jon, and I just picked up a blue 19 Raptor a few days ago. I’ve wanted one of these things since I saw Jermey Clarkson drive one on the grand tour, and the timing was right for me to make the switch.

Previously I’ve always had jeeps and corvettes, and always thought there should be a middle ground somewhere. So, I traded in my 18 Jeep JLU (which I hated anyway) and my 16 2LT Corvette, and got the Raptor. So far, it’s awesome but like everything else, I have to screw with it.

Having only had it a few days, I’ve only been able to accomplish a few minor mods. Things like a weathertech bed liner and mud flaps, a stubby antenna, and a rough country hard bed cover. I also sprayed the rear wheel wells with bed liner this afternoon.

Future mods include the Krazy House torque arm, shackles, and Deavers +3 springs. I’ve paid Krazy House a heafty deposit for the work, but the group buy has them 45 days behind on production of the torque arms so I guess that’ll all get done at their leasure. In the meantime, front and rear sway bars from Hellwig should be here on Monday to help fight some of the body roll that makes this thing feel more unstable than even the Wrangler around corners.

This is a great forum you all have here, and I’m excited to be a part of it. Thank you all for contributing such great information, it’s made the last few days of learning about this impressive truck very enjoyable.

Take care for now,

-Jon
Jon, did you already get the t/a or do you want in on the group buy?

You can do the group buy and cancel the (free) shipping for later install.

although...

Not sure if KHC has one for your model...
toyota-prius_100654404_h.jpg

;-)

Welcome to FRF.
Pictures, or you bought a prius.

OP
OP
J

Joe12345

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi Dr. Nick! I mean, Jon...
Nice!

Guess I deserve the Prius grief, this isn’t my first forum and I should know the rules. TTIWWOP!

Jon, did you already get the t/a or do you want in on the group buy?

You can do the group buy and cancel the (free) shipping for later install.

although...

Not sure if KHC has one for your model...
toyota-prius_100654404_h.jpg

;-)

Welcome to FRF.
Pictures, or you bought a prius.

I did not get the torque arm yet, I’m gonna have Krazy House put it in along with the springs, but I did pay them a deposit on the work. Not sure how I can parlay that into the group buy.

B428BB78-C94E-439E-ACAA-00C3361161AF.jpeg