Hi all, am new here, just bought a new Ranger Raptor :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

doron

Reaction score
got it about a month ago
very happy with it
im not sure if this is the right place to ask but here goes :
my bluetooth connection has a huge delay when playing youtube on my phone and hearing the sound from the car speakers, i read in a lot of threads that a lot of car multimedia systems does that.
thats why i want to change it to an aftermarket one
can anyone recommend of a few models ?
looking to have these features -
i want to be able to see my android phone - samsung s10 plus - on the screen
to be able to play youtube videos without delays and actually see the video in the multimedia screen, flawless streaming.
and if possible, to be able to use whatsapp in the screen for voice recordings
budget isnt a problem, i just want a good quality one

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Where is the pic! Check out the audio video sub fourm. There are a few people doing what your talking about.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah we need to see a picture of that RR..I’ve been curious about them. What’s the motor combo and specs on your truck?

Welcome Aboard!

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah we need to see a picture of that RR..I’ve been curious about them. What’s the motor combo and specs on your truck?

Welcome Aboard!

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a16740549/2019-ford-ranger-raptor-officially-unveiled-news/

https://www.carsguide.com.au/ford/ranger/price/2019/raptor--2--0----4x4--

Looks like only sold in Overseas markets now and only in a Diesel,but lots of "stories" out there about them.Seems kind of pricey when you can buy a full size Raptor in same range,only + I see is the MPG,so wont be trading in my 2014 anytime soon..!

Last edited:

alveolartrill

Reaction score
A stock Ford Ranger recently went to a Baja California run and destroyed his plastic oil pan. I'm wondering if the Ranger Raptor has the same transmission oil pan or better?

Can we also have some pictures from below the truck?

Thanks!

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ranger Raptor...move along...nothin to see here. Not not be a jerk, but this is an F150 forum. Ranger and F150 do not compare.