Hey y'all

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
REDRAGN

REDRAGN

Reaction score
Thanks y'all. Unfortunately its just white...I wanted avalanche but alas. Its an 802a truck with Carbon Fiber.

I race time attack so I'll be towing my Civic Type R. Its an all aluminum 8.5x20 trailer that fully loaded with car and gear is around 7k lbs. Well below Raptor towing capacity. I added a load leveling hitch and Timbren SES bumpstops. It seems to pull pretty well. All my previous towing with the truck has been on an open car hauler. I'll know for sure when I head to COTA in TX next month!

11-_6_UpFuT918rMOybPkMhg5w=w983-h737-no?authuser=0.jpg

Currently the truck is pretty stock...its still under warranty and since its already had 2 heads replaced and a short block (all at different times), I'm holding off on mods! Its heading into the dealer Monday again as its still using coolant and puffs some smoke on startups. Other than the engine issues, I love this truck!

I did Line-X the flares and front bumper...I got that tip on here when I had my Gen1. I want to Goose tune it so bad I can't stand it!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks y'all. Unfortunately its just white...I wanted avalanche but alas. Its an 802a truck with Carbon Fiber.

I race time attack so I'll be towing my Civic Type R. Its an all aluminum 8.5x20 trailer that fully loaded with car and gear is around 7k lbs. Well below Raptor towing capacity. I added a load leveling hitch and Timbren SES bumpstops. It seems to pull pretty well. All my previous towing with the truck has been on an open car hauler. I'll know for sure when I head to COTA in TX next month!

View attachment 355498

Currently the truck is pretty stock...its still under warranty and since its already had 2 heads replaced and a short block (all at different times), I'm holding off on mods! Its heading into the dealer Monday again as its still using coolant and puffs some smoke on startups. Other than the engine issues, I love this truck!

I did Line-X the flares and front bumper...I got that tip on here when I had my Gen1. I want to Goose tune it so bad I can't stand it!
my civic is a type c(rap) and i bet its faster than yours

downhill in neutral.