Hey Siri - Start my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Maddog77

Maddog77

Reaction score
Pretty sweet right!? I’m not sure if I screwed it up or not but on the gas or the mileage command (can’t remember) it did the opposite but all I did was rename the command and all was good. What I get a kick out of is changing what Siri says back to me on each one. For example instead of “start command sent” for the “hey Siri start my truck” command I have her reply to me “go get em maddog!” It’s the simple things....

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[EDIT] Never mind...I figured it out. I entered the wrong password when I set up the first shortcut...:confused:[/EDIT]

Anyone know by my “Lock the truck” command doesn’t work? To troubleshoot I had Siri say ‘1’ before a certain command, and ‘2’ after, and I never hear the 2...

Thanks!

FE48C85C-93C3-40FC-AD4C-C0728CF627FA.png
23B72396-6250-43F3-88FB-C8CB2C18CF96.png

Last edited:

RedPanda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did this yesterday, confirming it works! Does take about 30 seconds to send the signal so it's a bit longer than opening the FordPass app and hitting start or obviously using the key to start, but with FP being removed from Apple Watch, this is a great solution. I just speak to my watch now and everything works.

Also, I renamed the shortcut from truck to Raptor, changed Siri's accent to Australian, and it just fits when I say "Hey Siri, Start the Raptor".

:cool: