Hey everyone.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thank you sir, I appreciate that. My worry is they are gonna try to use touch up paint and somehow blend it together. It won’t look right. Hell, it prolly won’t match if they repainted the door either so maybe I should just buy another truck. Hahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would except nothing short of perfection. I would have the dealers GM be on top of that repair.

The right painter can blend that whole area in and then clear over those panels. Again a good painter can make it undetectable.

If your not happy with the truck just sell it to @PorterW1111 down in FL and he can use it for his next “Build” lmao

Good luck

OP
OP
shooters1380

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would except nothing short of perfection. I would have the dealers GM be on top of that repair.

The right painter can blend that whole area in and then clear over those panels. Again a good painter can make it undetectable.

If your not happy with the truck just sell it to @PorterW1111 down in FL and he can use it for his next “Build” lmao

Good luck
Lol. I’ll keep that in mind

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Good luck
It’s missing a couple cylinders to qualify as a donor for my next build...

Plus it needs a lot of bodywork...

and the previous owner has never changed the oil...so idk..

Last edited:

Notfred

Reaction score

I second that. I had a body shop fix a dent on my wife’s Yukon XL and they painted and blended it masterfully. You can’t see where the new paint ends and the old begins. Just make sure it’s someone reputable.

Beautiful truck btw!

OP
OP
shooters1380

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second that. I had a body shop fix a dent on my wife’s Yukon XL and they painted and blended it masterfully. You can’t see where the new paint ends and the old begins. Just make sure it’s someone reputable.

Beautiful truck btw!
Thanks man. Gonna be a real bitch trying to keep it clean. Should have got white

bubb2521

Reaction score
Love the color! Welcome Brother! I have white and even though it’s easier to keep looking nice I do miss the other colors out there

adam0311

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Another SoCal owner here. Just took mine on Rowher trail (Rowher Flats OHV) over the weekend. These trucks can crawl surprisingly well for a full-size Baja runner.

OP
OP
shooters1380

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Another SoCal owner here. Just took mine on Rowher trail (Rowher Flats OHV) over the weekend. These trucks can crawl surprisingly well for a full-size Baja runner.
Never heard of that trail. Where’s it located?