Hey all!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

11F150

Reaction score
So this post is a little premature but within 2 weeks, Ill be getting a new raptor. I have to wait for our closing on our house to finalize, we were just going shorter term/lower rate. The mortgage company said it would be best to wait until that is done to get a new vehicle. But I am looking to get a 2020 Raptor Lead Foot. I am getting the basic package where the MSRP is around 57k. I would like to get the 75k+ Raptor but I feel fortunate to be able to get the one Im getting. Ill follow up soon with some pics! Theres some insane trucks on this forum! Giving me ideas already!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

Good luck with closing, hopefully all goes smoothly.

WraptorBoy

Reaction score
Ordered a 2020 lead foot today!

FYI, I felt the same as you but I ended up getting the 802A because it comes with pretty much everything that normal cars have that you'd want. Like... the garage door opener, the 360 cam, push button start, remote entry. For 2019, these features came only in the 802A package... the most expensive package.

Too late unless you can change your order but I'd go through what you're getting and make sure you're OK with not having these little creature comforts day after day.

Unless of course for 2020 all those are standard in the 800A... then disregard everything I just said :D

OP
OP

11F150

Reaction score
FYI, I felt the same as you but I ended up getting the 802A because it comes with pretty much everything that normal cars have that you'd want. Like... the garage door opener, the 360 cam, push button start, remote entry. For 2019, these features came only in the 802A package... the most expensive package.

Too late unless you can change your order but I'd go through what you're getting and make sure you're OK with not having these little creature comforts day after day.

Unless of course for 2020 all those are standard in the 800A... then disregard everything I just said :D

I really dont know if anything is different from 2019 to 2020 but the truck has enough features that Ill be happy with. I currently drive a 2011 F150 that is loaded and this raptor has alot more than it. I did add remote start and spray in bedliner. It still has the bigger screen for the radio and sync 3 which was important for me. I have heated seats in my current truck and never use it so I dont mind not having it. The only thing Ill change is probably the seats, I can buy new factory leather raptor covers for around $400.