Hey 6.2 a little more help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Now I just need to figure out when i can take it down to Omaha to get the Line-x done and order my ADD bumpers.

Raptor62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the black better. It breaks up all the blue and it kind of ties in the running boards a little better. Can you get a side profile picture? That would help make up your mind.

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I like the black better. It breaks up all the blue and it kind of ties in the running boards a little better. Can you get a side profile picture? That would help make up your mind.

I hijacked another post where he did side shots of my truck thought I should startmy own and ADD just put up a pic of a blue truck with the bumper I want.

neveo

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
can you take this pick and fix the fender flairs for me? Blue and one with black. Right now I'm leaning towards blue.

swaddb2.jpg

hi which winch will you be installing?

OP
OP
trolls56

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
hi which winch will you be installing?

Hey not my truck It is just a pic i took off of ADD's site. To show what it would look like with the fenders done and the front bumper. As for the winch I'm not sure which one or if I'm going to get one at all. Most of the superchargers inner coolers wont fit with the winch.