Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Heretic Studio Lights?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2]' started by Psirus7, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Psirus7

Psirus7 Member

Is anybody running heretic studio lights on their trucks? My buddy has a few bars on his overland Land Cruiser and they seem pretty nice for the money. Curious if anyone has any real-world experiences and recommends trying them or sticking with the big name brands. Thanks!

2. Muchmore

Muchmore Full Access Member

Got to tell you I had never heard of this brand, but 100% made in the USA got to love that!

--You are from KC are huh, I'm in Greenwood!

3. OffroadAlliance.com

OffroadAlliance.com Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor Supporting Member

We're a Heretic lights dealer and have sold quite a few of them. They largely got their start designing custom headlights for the side by side market. They have since expanded into pod lights, light bars and a number of vehicle specific lighting kits. They're actually really nice lights. Everything is 100% manufactured in the USA out of their shop in Utah. And backed by a lifetime warranty.

Here's a pic of some of their custom Polaris RZR headlights.

[​IMG]

Here's a shot of their triple fog light kit. Whatever the mounting bracket is, it leaves a lot to be desired! But with a better bracket that would bring the lights more into the bumper openings, the lights would look pretty darn good.

[​IMG]

4. JJDRaptor

JJDRaptor Member

My buddy is a dealer as well. Has them on his raptor. Here’s a pic he sent me on a raptor.

254DB7CF-0559-42A9-8715-B8AB0A864857.jpeg