Heretic Studio Lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Psirus7

Reaction score
Is anybody running heretic studio lights on their trucks? My buddy has a few bars on his overland Land Cruiser and they seem pretty nice for the money. Curious if anyone has any real-world experiences and recommends trying them or sticking with the big name brands. Thanks!

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got to tell you I had never heard of this brand, but 100% made in the USA got to love that!

--You are from KC are huh, I'm in Greenwood!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We're a Heretic lights dealer and have sold quite a few of them. They largely got their start designing custom headlights for the side by side market. They have since expanded into pod lights, light bars and a number of vehicle specific lighting kits. They're actually really nice lights. Everything is 100% manufactured in the USA out of their shop in Utah. And backed by a lifetime warranty.

Here's a pic of some of their custom Polaris RZR headlights.

O221MYw.jpg

Here's a shot of their triple fog light kit. Whatever the mounting bracket is, it leaves a lot to be desired! But with a better bracket that would bring the lights more into the bumper openings, the lights would look pretty darn good.

OSE2lLs.jpg