Here it is!!! The new 2013 F-150 release!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frame mounts are different from raptor to f150,same mounts used as the super duty for added Strength that's just one difference.so don't guarantee things you don't know about.

What are frame mounts are you talking about??? Are you talking about the rubber mount supplied for the vehicle? Or, are you talking about the welded frame brackets where the mounts fit in? If its the first then you are correct since so many things are different between the F150 and the Raptor but, if you are talking about the welded brackets, saying that the whole Raptor frame is different than the F150 then show us the difference... I have to differ with you on this.. I do have a small bit of experience here... I would like to see the difference you are talking about...

OP
OP
Geauxfish

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if we are we going to see anything on the 2013 Raptors next week? Pictures, specs, order guides...something? I saw a thread somewhere that said some dealers have ordered 2013's already! Is that true?

SaintsFan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not true. 6/26 at the earliest. Rest assured Randy will let us know when the order bank opens.

Last edited:

mike.s

Reaction score
I know one dealer that was telling me they could order 2013 a month ago. Obviously they were full of it and just trying to get my money.

blood

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shock mounts are different high strength steel then on a reg,f150.the f150 shock mounts could not hold up in testing.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The shock mounts are different high strength steel then on a reg,f150.the f150 shock mounts could not hold up in testing.

So you say that Ford has welded high strength steel to the frame for the shocks... So, I am guessing you are talking about the rears alone right.

Banned
Reaction score
I know one dealer that was telling me they could order 2013 a month ago. Obviously they were full of it and just trying to get my money.

Technically you could tell the dealer what you want, order it, then as soon as the official bank opens they will put the order through.

Heck you oils order a 2023 f150 today if you wanted. Just tell em you want one, when the time comes your on the list.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Technically you could tell the dealer what you want, order it, then as soon as the official bank opens they will put the order through.

Heck you oils order a 2023 f150 today if you wanted. Just tell em you want one, when the time comes your on the list.

All you can really tell them is I want a 2013 F-150 without the order guide they can't do anything.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Yeah it's hard to see, but they don't look bad at all.