Here it is!!! The new 2013 F-150 release!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP
Geauxfish

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea, I like the center stack too, I'm also Okay with the projectors especially with that F-150 emblem inside, :lol:
I hope they have blacked out ones for FX2,4's and the Raptors.
I can't find anything on the Raptor yet, and I suspect order guides should be out too. 2013 order banks open in 3 weeks.

Last edited:

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Interesting that they say nothing regarding the Raptor, nor the new Terrain color that's slated to be for F-150's that we've seen proof of.

OP
OP
Geauxfish

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting that they say nothing regarding the Raptor, nor the new Terrain color that's slated to be for F-150's that we've seen proof of.

I noticed that too swoop! Makes me wonder if they are going to continue the Raptor for 2013? and order banks shut down for 2012 models in 2 weeks I think (6/22/12).

I would certainly like to know if its discontinued and therefore order a 2012.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those mirrors are huge! Looks like the telescoping kind.

Is there really a chance they would discontinue the raptor without any word. That would suck for everyone looking to wait...

OP
OP
Geauxfish

Geauxfish

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those mirrors are huge! Looks like the telescoping kind.

Is there really a chance they would discontinue the raptor without any word. That would suck for everyone looking to wait...

yes, they do telescope...it shows it in the video if you didn't get a chance to see it.