Help SupportFord Raptor Forum by donating:

Help support Ford Raptor Forum :

Hennessey Raptor tune

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Engine Discussion and Performance Mods' started by Charles S, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Stubborn3

Stubborn3 Member

Wow... wish my wife had read all this hate before she bought her 2017 Velociraptor 600... started off amazing then ford dealer did a 30,000 mile service and it all went to shit. To be fair Charlie at Hennessey has been very accommodating but truck still isn’t right and I don’t know where it’ll go. It’s a nice truck but but our ‘97 4Runner is more reliable he’ll my ‘72 bronco is more reliable. I hate my life and that truck right now fwiw to potential buyers. Truck was done their and wife bought it from ford dealership

Wfo likes this.
  2. Stubborn3

Stubborn3 Member

Assuming this won’t improve, does anyone know a good speed shop in Denver to help us in-**** this thing so she can finally enjoy her pretty truck???

3. YodaMaster

YodaMaster Member

This is hilarious and sad at the same time. I was looking at acquiring a Focus RS to keep my Raptor company in the garage. The Focus RS had the Hennessey install. Guess I have to scratch that one off the list..

SilverBolt and Wfo like this.
  4. Stubborn3

Stubborn3 Member

I would dude, she actually went to the dealership to look at an RS and came home with the Raptor. I prefer my trucks old because I don’t have a degree from MIT to fix things

5. Stubborn3

Stubborn3 Member

We payed less for the Velociraptor than she would have for a new raptor... dealership here has a no haggling marked up tag of like $96k so she saved 30 grand... kind of

6. YodaMaster

YodaMaster Member

Yes, I’m looking for a different RS now, I live in Seattle so the RS would be great going downtown and letting the Raptor rest! Parking downtown is hard for anything over 6’7 and not compact

7. Stubborn3

Stubborn3 Member

Ha we moved out of the city but yeah parking a raptor in downtown anywhere puts a lot of trust in clear coat

8. Sinz

Sinz Member

bad enough in the comparison video they use a SCAB against a SCREW, he should be in jail from back in his Viper days.

Wfo and SilverBolt like this.
  9. Wfo

Wfo FRF Addict

1st class crook

Sinz likes this.