Hennessey Raptor tune

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdubub

#AllRaptorsMatter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I lived in Houston for almost 5 years and stopped by his shop a few times. After the first time it was for pure entertainment. Each time I talked to any of them I left there bamboozled in a bad way. I wouldn't let them work on my stuff if it were free parts and labor.

sher-bant

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with all of that being said...How does a know-nothing (mechanics/tuning wise) Raptor enthusiast from the north-west side of Chicago go about getting his new Raptor tuned for max HP at a fair price?

shelteredraptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So with all of that being said...How does a know-nothing (mechanics/tuning wise) Raptor enthusiast from the north-west side of Chicago go about getting his new Raptor tuned for max HP at a fair price?

Be patient and you will see good shops come out with viable packages for reasonable prices very soon. Just please do not go to that ************* Hennessey.

Gsteve

FRF Addict
Reaction score
his rep is amazingly bad , hard to believe he still is in biz. I wouldnt take my wheelbarrow there for air in the tires.