Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kings4thecup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone-

hoping i can get some help here.

im trying to do a camping trip from LA to Oregon...kind of like the oregon/CA border. Im having a really hard time finding camping spots that line up.

Does anyone have any suggestions on the easiest way to book camping spots? Does anyone have any suggestions on places to stay? Thinking of taking the CA interior and then the coast down/up. Doesnt matter which order.

Anyone have any suggestions on places to stay or the easiest way to book this? Any suggestions on what to see? It seems like planning this is really complicated as the sites to book camping spots dont work that well.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
We did my retirement trip from Vegas , shot over to Hwy 1, Rode the Coastline up to Canada.
PM if you want details I’ll shoot you my number and offer what help I can.
It was a Fantastic Trip!
In addition to what the Highway Man had to offer… The Redwoods/Sequoia’s of any kind, Ft Bragg, Gold Beach , Russian Gulch State Park, Fern Something State Park? Glass Beach in Ft Bragg has some Spectacular Coastline ..

Are you Tenting it, RV…Cabin Rentals?
All the KOA’s have tent sites and simple cabins to rent

OP
OP
K

Kings4thecup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We did my retirement trip from Vegas , shot over to Hwy 1, Rode the Coastline up to Canada.
PM if you want details I’ll shoot you my number and offer what help I can.
It was a Fantastic Trip!
In addition to what the Highway Man had to offer… The Redwoods/Sequoia’s of any kind, Ft Bragg, Gold Beach , Russian Gulch State Park, Fern Something State Park? Glass Beach in Ft Bragg has some Spectacular Coastline ..

Are you Tenting it, RV…Cabin Rentals?
All the KOA’s have tent sites and simple cabins to rent
Hey thanks for the response. I’ll be using my RTT. Sounds like an amazing trip and pretty similar to what I’m trying to plan. Gonna Pm you!