Help with next mods

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I currently have a 2020 scab that I’ve been slowly but surely modifying.

I currently have:
Alpha equipt +24 offset wheels
SVC bolt on front bumper
Deaver +3
SVC bump stop kit
SVC shackles
SVC bed support

I would like to eventually get the fox 3.0 live valves but I, correct me if I’m wrong, believe I need a 0 offset wheel, uca’s and tie rods to have an ideal setup.

I was I initially going to get the 3.0’s first, but now I am thinking on getting the 0 offset wheels with my current set up and then doing the uca’s and 3.0’s at the same time down the road.

any ideas?

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I currently have a 2020 scab that I’ve been slowly but surely modifying.

I currently have:
Alpha equipt +24 offset wheels
SVC bolt on front bumper
Deaver +3
SVC bump stop kit
SVC shackles
SVC bed support

I would like to eventually get the fox 3.0 live valves but I, correct me if I’m wrong, believe I need a 0 offset wheel, uca’s and tie rods to have an ideal setup.

I was I initially going to get the 3.0’s first, but now I am thinking on getting the 0 offset wheels with my current set up and then doing the uca’s and 3.0’s at the same time down the road.

any ideas?
1) Not every upper control arm option requires 0 offset wheels. I know Camburg sells UCA’s that let you run even the stock offset wheels.
2) If you do go with control arms that require more wheel back spacing, it doesn’t really make much sense to deal with having to buy new wheels and sell yours. I’d just run spacers.

OP
OP
Socalbeachbum

Socalbeachbum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1) Not every upper control arm option requires 0 offset wheels. I know Camburg sells UCA’s that let you run even the stock offset wheels.
2) If you do go with control arms that require more wheel back spacing, it doesn’t really make much sense to deal with having to buy new wheels and sell yours. I’d just run spacers.
I’m not a fan of spacers, I have no explanation why though lol.

II Sevv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of spacers, I have no explanation why though lol.
I wouldn’t worry about spacers. I have an SVC bed cage and Jeff told me to use spacers in order to have the shocks clear my stock offset wheels. They wouldn’t be recommending spacers to customers if they were unsafe or liable to fail.