Help with missing Pro Power

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GDK

Reaction score
Just took delivery on our 2023 37PP.
Would definitely not get the Pro Power again, there are many better options out there.
Plus, nobody ever mentioned that its COOLING FAN runs all of the time and when the Radio is off it drives me nuts!

rlj676

Reaction score
Now I feel bad about my power pro lol.

It was on a 22 stock unit I got for msrp with a build pretty much perfect for me so not a huge waste I guess, but what really blows is I can’t find a nice 120v tankless to at least make use of it.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just took delivery on our 2023 37PP.
Would definitely not get the Pro Power again, there are many better options out there.
Plus, nobody ever mentioned that its COOLING FAN runs all of the time and when the Radio is off it drives me nuts!
Some ‘21s experienced this way back when; however, there was a fix to this problem…see below thread. Your truck is clearly outside of the ‘affected range’ when this fix was issued but it could be of use to you. Perhaps newer guidance has been put out, idk.

BoonieUno

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice BLUECRUISE on his option sheet? I’m I missing something here? Why would they put that on there? I know all the hardware is there, are they finally rolling it out on 23’s?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else notice BLUECRUISE on his option sheet? I’m I missing something here? Why would they put that on there? I know all the hardware is there, are they finally rolling it out on 23’s?
Look at the MSRP, that’s an early 2021 before they axed Bluecruise on Raptors.

FoxNotch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On the bright side you can buy a nice Honda portable and save $4k (as opposed to resubmitting). You can always trade your truck in once your 23 comes in.
On the bright side you can buy a nice Honda portable and save $4k (as opposed to resubmitting). You can always trade your truck in once your 23 comes in.
Hey, I was gonna suggest the Honda.