GEN 1 Help with front suspension.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i am having trouble with my truck and need some help to sort this out.

So first things first i am in the Africa Congo and i dont use the truck so much offroad but then again the country itself is offroad, from unfinished roads to bad roads...

less then a year ago i have changed the lower ball joints, upper control arms, stabilizer links and tie rods, i changed them again not two month ago and yet the noise are appearing again.
i usually order all my parts from EBAY or other know sites OEM parts.

my mechanic said that what i bought are weak and not as good as the original ones.
so i am confused. how can OEM be bad.

what should i do? should i buy again hoping this time it will work or should i upgrade to something better?

thanksf38a2e6244c66e021cebbd3a5af90a4c.jpga2b39e8934fd936e25d1f5a8db27697b.jpg2dbc1fc5fd2ca914ebbd3c9ae05a22cc.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You didn't mention anything about the shocks... The stock bushings can go bad and cause noise... Need more information. Miles? What kind of noise?

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You didn't mention anything about the shocks... The stock bushings can go bad and cause noise... Need more information. Miles? What kind of noise?
Shocks bushing are OK. The noise comes from these as they are already weak. I feel them on my foot while driving. I have 2012 around 55000miles

OP
OP
zaherachour

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what parts did you 'upgrade' to? photos???
I did not upgrade yet. But i am willing to upgrade if i have no choice. I changed OEMs twice and yet they go soft again so easily and quick. I afraid they are refurb or very old or no idea what the problem could be.