Help with DRL - Parking Lights & Turns only Forscan Pictures included

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richnot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I LOVE the double honk, it's such a great feature! It's not annoying at all.
I wanted to change the double honk to a triple honk just to be a little different then the Raptor parked next to me lol

Actually I would like to have a train horn installed and a LED sign that says "Slower cars keep right" Apparently the ones installed on the roads now are just for the birds to sit on since nobody seems to see them

REMIX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ugh, I reverted back to the stock DRLs before my cross country trip last month. Couldn't stand always having the rear lamps constantly on. I think people see you better with the white DRLs anyway.

tyraptor19

Reaction score
Finally, success...After Antho caught a mistake I made I changing the number, still didn’t work, but then went back into DLR advanced settings and “checked it”, Wallah, it worked. This is such a great forum..shared resources really help. Thank you.

Now onto the “tilt” sideview mirrors while in reverse.

What do you have to do to get to this setting? Thank you

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The mirror dip is pretty useless. Once programmed, You still have to hit the mirror button on the switch for the mirror to dip. It does not do it automatically.

OP
OP
Todd Turbo S

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Follow the FORScan settings listed in the thread. Are you already aware of Forscan and how to go about making changes?