help with 3 inch lift.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score

by adding this shocks, will my raptor get a lift front the front? i dont like the nose dive that it carries right now.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
37s on a Gen 2 is a lot of work. So are you putting them on for looks or off road use? What are your goals for the truck? Is it your daily driver?

If not off roading much, I would just get some collars from RPG to level the front and continue to run 35s.

OP
OP
oscargarcia1158
Reaction score
its mostly just sitting in my garage ( wife takes it for grocery shopping and dropping daughter at school ) but will do some MINOR off-roading at time. so you don't think I should go with the fox shocks?

what about this springs? with some km3 and wheels 18x8.5 with 0 offset? i do like the looks of the 37's though.. but idk how much it will affect my drive/shifting/feel/etc..

Last edited:

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Being a 2018, the better play would be some 2019-2020 live valve with the SDI interface. I skipped over this and went straight to Kings, so no first hand experience with it. But seems to have great reviews on here.

You can switch to 37s but you will loose some on road maneuverability to gain off road advantage. Pinch weld mod and fender liner will need to be trimmed. Will need front and rear springs. And I would recommend a bump stop kit as well.