Help us test our CVF Turbo Inlet Tubes for a HUGE discount!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
EDIT 1-17: We found someone! Thanks a ton to those who offered up their time!

We're finalizing our turbo inlet tubes the Gen 2 Raptor / 17-20 F-150 3.5L and would love some to get some user feedback from the field - at a GENEROUS discount to you, of course.

All you need to do is put down a deposit, shoot us some feedback, and we'll discount the pipes down to $50 via a refund. If you're interested please shoot over a PM!

The only firm detail is that you have a stock intake.

Product is pictured below and features:

• 220%+ increase at the bottlenecked section of the stock tubes
  • Compatible with OEM and aftermarket intakes
  • Equalizes pressure at both turbo inlets
  • Retains all OEM fittings and connections (direct bolt-on)

Inlets.jpg

Last edited:

Misfit_1122

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@CVF-Jason You still need people to test? Currently in Southern AZ and would love to see what the increase in intake capacity would do for performance here

JCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any feedback on these? Trying to decide whether I wait for these or go with AMS.

JCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These seem to have a metal insert on the passenger side tube. I’ve read the AMS tubes crumple in in the same location.
Seems like a reason to wait. Curious if the fitament is any better on the 19-20 models than AMS.

OP
OP
CVF-Jason

CVF-Jason

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any feedback on these? Trying to decide whether I wait for these or go with AMS.
Working on getting some feedback now for the final design! We'll let you know as soon as we have more info.

They definitely do feature the metal insert on all 4 connections to prevent crumpling.