Sponsored By: Stainless Works
  1. Drunken_Reaper0311

Drunken_Reaper0311 Member

So I'm trying to get my 2014 raptor loud but not get to much drown. So I'm thinking about the corsa resonator delete kit and a muffler. What's a good muffler that is loud that turns people heads and makes the hippies cry. Also would the muffler sound good with the resonator delete kit?

Also if I put some more money together would getting the magnaflow off road pro cat back exhaust be good?

2. cbcgeneral

cbcgeneral FRF Addict

If you use the search drop down you'll find dozens of threads with this topic and discussion. For the money you would probably be happy with a Dirtydeeds setup which I'm sure @2014RubyRed would be more than happy to help you with.

dirtydeeds likes this.
  3. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds Full Access Member

4. COBRA90GT

COBRA90GT Full Access Member

Please don't drown your Raptor underwater or you'll make the msg board very upset.

However, the board would probably tolerate an exhaust system that drones a little bit... :)

As mentioned, searching through older threads/posts is a good idea but just get the Magnaflow and call it a day.

5. dirtydeeds

dirtydeeds Full Access Member

search dirtydeeds exhaust on this forum. I literally custom build your system to your needs. And if it's too loud or too quiet I allow you to send it back and make you new one;)

Totally custom, Totally bolt on, doesn't drone!!!

6. chartquist

chartquist Full Access Member

@Drunken_Reaper0311, I got a 20" Dirty Deeds a few months ago and have been loving it. Deep sound and no drone. Keith and Chris offer excellent customer service too.

dirtydeeds and CrownOffroad like this.