Help! Tailgate Applique Delete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shadow11

Reaction score
Hello all!

I have found a Raptor with the 37 package coming in that is exactly the way I want that could be here in November.

The only thing it does have is the Tailgate applique delete for some reason. Is it possible to add the FORD applique back on to the tailgate after the truck comes in even if its aftermarket or Ford OEM?

Thanks!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You might have a chance. It will be easier than taking one off. I understand it's a different tailgate and taking it off leaves big holes. I'd recommend taking the truck and forgetting the applique. It traps dust when you off road and it won't all come out when you wash the truck. It's a constant source of dirt drool. I wish I didn't have one.

PK37

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 37IS without the panel…. And without graphics … I think it just looks cleaner …. However I like the tailgate panel on the Code Orange ….

PTYHRD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy the truck without the appliqué! It looks better w/o. And if you don’t let us know where the truck is if this dealer isn’t charging ADM!

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You might have a chance. It will be easier than taking one off. I understand it's a different tailgate and taking it off leaves big holes. I'd recommend taking the truck and forgetting the applique. It traps dust when you off road and it won't all come out when you wash the truck. It's a constant source of dirt drool. I wish I didn't have one.
That's a good point, but I still can't stand the look of the plain tailgate.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all!

I have found a Raptor with the 37 package coming in that is exactly the way I want that could be here in November.

The only thing it does have is the Tailgate applique delete for some reason. Is it possible to add the FORD applique back on to the tailgate after the truck comes in even if its aftermarket or Ford OEM?

Thanks!
Have you asked the dealer to try adjusting the order? If it's scheduled for November delivery it may not be too late. It probably hasn't been built.

OP
OP
S

shadow11

Reaction score
ptor with the 37 package coming in that is exactly the way I want that could be here in November.

The only thing it does have is the Tailgate applique delete for some reason. Is it possible to a
Have you asked the dealer to try adjusting the order? If it's scheduled for November delivery it may not be too late. It probably hasn't been built.
I did ask and they said that it is too late to change it. I’m going to pass on this one because it appears the whole tailgate is different if you want the rear appliqué.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did ask and they said that it is too late to change it. I’m going to pass on this one because it appears the whole tailgate is different if you want the rear appliqué.
Good luck with your new search. I agree you shouldn't compromise. There'll be plenty of time to get a 37 in the future, and you should get it the way you want it. It's easy to get caught up in all the hype with the new release.