Help SAVE Tysen Hunter's Eye Sight!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to apologize for letting this cool off. Been going bon stop workin on rehabbing the truck. But I am going to sweeten the prize package a bit with something a little different. Instead of Raptor parts, this one will appeal to those that enjoy camping, prepping or whatever the case. Check out the Biolite Fire Charger below and then donate to be in it to win it!

BioLite CampStove | Burn Wood, Cook Meals, Charge Gear

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In for some tickets! Odds of winning a huge prize package are really good!

:win:

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 PM ----------

I was just talking to the wife the other day Tysen had the first procedure of many for the next year. He is 18 well I guess that's on the go fund me page. Tonya said he looked good on Friday when he was in at her work place. He was down to 30% vision in June, He has a good attitude about everything. Thank You all and good luck with the win...

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT01920867?term=01920867&rank=1