Help SAVE Tysen Hunter's Eye Sight!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
Chris@FreedomMotorsports

Chris@FreedomMotorsports

FRF Gofur
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE!!! Everyone should get a little more excited about that single prize package with the following newest donations. I apologize for not posting them earlier in the day, but I have been in the truck takin care of local business all day.

First up? @WorldTour and @Kanakry with Great Lakes Raptor Excursions have offered a $100 discount off of the registration cost to attend the GLRE event of your choice through the end of 2017. That is AWESOME! Havoc? SnoBall? Phoenix? Are you kidding me? Yeah, that's almost a tank of gas on the way!!!

Next? Per his usual style, instead of making his donation to the GoFundMe page, @jocdmd, as he has done for every fund raising event we have done, has graciously provided a donation of $250 toward increasing the Freedom Motorsports gift certificate from $100 to $350!!! DUDE!!! That's $350 OFF anything that Freedom Motorsports offers!!! Jeff, your generosity and heart for helping others is awe inspiring my friend!