Help! Question for you experts!?!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLACKBART

Reaction score
Questions!?!

I was thinking of getting these 37x13.5r17 BFG Baja KRTs and needed advice from y'all.

First, I was planning on upgrading my front fenders to Fiberwerx 2"flare 1" rise using stock liners and mazzulla off-road front bumper. Will I still be rubbing?

Next, I know these are for off-road use only and I would never ride them on public streets ....now that that's out of the way, how do these tires ride compared to stock KO2s? I've been told these tires last a lot longer...Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You may still rub on the inner liners / pichwelds. You will need to pull the inners and trim / hammer the pinch welds for clearance. If you have a stock front bumper, there may be a little trimming of the bumper as well. Self-tappers will help hold the inner liner up tight to the inner fender area - that will gain you a little more. It's really just a trial and error thing with these trucks. There is a ton of information from guys that have done this and been successful at it.....