Help-passenger rear window won’t go back up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@rp606
Yeah, Thats what it looks like. Pin 17 yellow wire. I would avoid cutting. If you can depin it that would be ideal. Then just need to use the rear windows switch to control the window until master switch replacement is avail.

1658969906369.png

1658969874433.png
1658969886520.png

rp606

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reached out to the dealer today, still no ETA on the switch from Ford. Getting ridiculous at almost 2 months driving this hooptie with taped up window flapping in the breeze. Quality is Job……. 9?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Reached out to the dealer today, still no ETA on the switch from Ford. Getting ridiculous at almost 2 months driving this hooptie with taped up window flapping in the breeze. Quality is Job……. 9?
Yeah, that is ridiculous. Have your zone rep light a fire under Ford’s ass to send you a unit that’s sitting in a bin they use to build these damn things.

OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that is ridiculous. Have your zone rep light a fire under Ford’s ass to send you a unit that’s sitting in a bin they use to build these damn things.
My thought exactly. Does the dealer have the zone rep contact or is that something I can find?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My thought exactly. Does the dealer have the zone rep contact or is that something I can find?
Your dealer would know who their zone rep is. If they can expedite a whole freak’en truck for the few members whose trucks had mysterious accidents before arriving to the dealer, surely they can expedite you a simple switch.

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah. not Sure if I misquoted or not but obviously go by the diagram.
10/4. Another question, when this happens, is the switch causing the window to go down by itself out of the blue, or do you have to roll it down first, then it gets stuck in the down position? My old f150 had all the window regulator/cables go out (at different times), and when they did, the windows would just fall down without warning. I was always scared it would happen in a parking lot or somewhere without me knowing.

Last edited: