Help-passenger rear window won’t go back up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I picked it up finally. Dealer had it for 4 more days to install switch, another day to attempt to remove the glue, another day to order the door appliqués and window run channel and then install those items on day 4. There’s still some glue on my inside window tint I’ll try to remove and they gouged up the belt molding installing the appliqués so I’ll have them order one for when I go back for recalls.
256C7D0A-2656-4BF9-BB00-4392BABC881B.jpeg

OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10/4. Another question, when this happens, is the switch causing the window to go down by itself out of the blue, or do you have to roll it down first, then it gets stuck in the down position? My old f150 had all the window regulator/cables go out (at different times), and when they did, the windows would just fall down without warning. I was always scared it would happen in a parking lot or somewhere without me knowing.
I wish I knew. I got in my truck on a real hot day and didn’t notice if that window was all the way down. I hit all 4 to go down about halfway to let some heat out. As I was getting on the highway I rolled them up and that’s when I noticed it all the way down.

Cuz

Reaction score