Help-passenger rear window won’t go back up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got in the truck and rolled the windows down because it said 109 degrees. Rear window won’t go up. It’s hot as shit and the wind buffeting sound is terrible. Any reset tricks? I can hear the click when I hit the switch.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The other rear window work?
Assuming the switch on rear door doesn’t work?

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have the same issue, it’s still not fixed as part is not available.

OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have the same issue, it’s still not fixed as part is not available.
Well damn. Did they give you a loaner to drive it at least get the window up for you? The other windows all work fine and neither switch gets the passenger rear to move.

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well damn. Did they give you a loaner to drive it at least get the window up for you? The other windows all work fine and neither switch gets the passenger rear to move.
No, loaners are weeks out. I drove with my window down for 2 weeks before I went crazy.

Seems to becoming a common problem at least on the regular F-150 group, always looks to be the passenger rear and dealers always misdiagnose the first time and try to order a motor or regulator first.

OP
OP
J

JasonSTL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 weeks! I about went crazy on a 20 mile ride home. I’m stopping by the dealer tomorrow and hopefully they can either get the window up or get me a loaner or rental.