Help me with my Raptor purchase

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

two0seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I didn't wind up purchasing as they were hard to negotiate with and unwilling to accommodate having my guy come to them for a PPI because "they did one prior to it being placed for sale." I think that says it all...
So im still looking!

Bummer you didn't get it but good on you to walk away. If they wouldn't let you get someone to do a PPI that is definitely a red flag. You'll find the right one for you.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I shopped over a year to get mine. Stay loose and keep yer head on a swivel. You’ll find it.

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not sure where you are able to look, but if you can look out of state you may find the truck you want.
It seems to me that there are tons of them in TX.. they aren't cheap, but they are plenty...

OP
OP
C

Carter

Reaction score
Not sure where you are able to look, but if you can look out of state you may find the truck you want.
It seems to me that there are tons of them in TX.. they aren't cheap, but they are plenty...
Cheaper than in CA! lol I wish but then shipping becomes a pain and I can't check it upfront. I guess if its what needs to be done...