Help me decide on bed decals...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jgwoody

Reaction score
I’ll try giving them a call tomorrow. Or find somewhere here in Houston and show them these pics. How much did they charge you? I think for mine I would need matte black with reflective where yours is white, since my truck is black

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a matte black bedside set for my agate black Raptor from an eBay seller. With the right sun reflection, you can see the decal pretty well (see picture below). But without that angle, the decal isn't very visible. It's a very subtle look that I like. The cost was only $50.

Raptor Bedside Decal.jpg

Pyro3601

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I supplied no template. Chatted with the designer. Let them know was looking for an oem style design, then what I was hopping to change and add reflective too. Then took the info. Rendered me some options and I chose the one I liked best.

truckarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a matte black bedside set for my agate black Raptor from an eBay seller. With the right sun reflection, you can see the decal pretty well (see picture below). But without that angle, the decal isn't very visible. It's a very subtle look that I like. The cost was only $50.

View attachment 130837

I like it. It is not too flashy.