GEN 1 Help me decide I’m so confused

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have been wanting to put tires on my truck and upgrade from the 315/70 to a 37” tire.....so I thought. Well I really want to go more aggressive and was going to put another set of 37” in the ko2 but I’m not sure that’s ultimately what I want. So I ordered some 35” KM3s and I really like the look however I called my Michelin rep and they aren’t slated to build a 37” in that model any time soon. I’m also worried about really killing gas mileage with a 37. I have access to everything general, nitto, etc but I’m having a hard time debating between 37” and an actual 35”. The km3 35 looks huge next to my 315/70 ko2s. Any thoughts... pros/cons between going with either???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol no I wouldn’t say that. I did mid perch and I’m not jumping it so I didn’t flatten the lip on the inner fenderwells yet. I am running 17x8.5 0 offset wheels. From what I’ve read it will fit but I’m new to the raptor scene so I’m taking any and all advice

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldn't do 37s without doing the front fenders. There are a million posts about that. Max of 35s until that. My two cents.

OP
OP
R

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok cool that’s why I was asking. Thanks for the input.

Chinmasterflex

Reaction score
Bfg customer service had told me a few weeks ago that 37" KM3s are slated to be available beginning of October and are able to be purchased via presale currently through distributors

OP
OP
R

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bfg customer service had told me a few weeks ago that 37" KM3s are slated to be available beginning of October and are able to be purchased via presale currently through distributors

I actually work for a large tire chain in Michigan and I called my rep yesterday. He said possibly 1st or second quarter of next year but that wasn’t set in stone so he couldn’t give me an exact time frame. Sucks with all the raptors out there why they wouldn’t make them in a 37

OP
OP
R

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly I don’t always trust it. I’ve had so many places tell me back ordered no eta then 2 weeks later I get it. I just don’t know how long I can hold out

40oz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't do 37s without doing the front fenders. There are a million posts about that. Max of 35s until that. My two cents.

What do you mean? Is that because he is at 0 offset? There are multiple threads where stock wheels, mid perch or Gieser Bro springs will yield what is needed to run 37s. My 37s will be here Thursday...If you are correct I am in trouble.