HELP ME DECIDE BETWEEN THESE TWO TRUCKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think you definitely made the better buy. Your new truck has $20k+ of aftermarket upgrades. The 801A package and no sunroof are both a good thing as sunroof issues are prevalent. 802A items are mostly gadgets (which are more prone to having issues) and painted to match door handles and mirror caps anyway. Just because it was a SEMA truck does not mean it was run hard or abused, could be just the opposite. Enjoy.

OP
OP
MDS702

MDS702

Reaction score
I think you definitely made the better buy. Your new truck has $20k+ of aftermarket upgrades. The 801A package and no sunroof are both a good thing as sunroof issues are prevalent. 802A items are mostly gadgets (which are more prone to having issues) and painted to match door handles and mirror caps anyway. Just because it was a SEMA truck does not mean it was run hard or abused, could be just the opposite. Enjoy.

Thanks, I was very happy they accepted my offer and feel it was a no brainer at that price. Not that it means anything but part of the conditions of letting rockstar use it, they were not allowed to take it offroad per their contract. No one will ever know if they did obviously. Interior still smells new and it rode great, the drive home was 1400 miles

Idaho

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That came out quite nice with the wrap removed. It looks like the artificial rust bits either aren't clear in the second picture or you had them removed / painted. Good looking truck either way and hope you enjoy it.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I AM 3 months late but what a great thread.. You got a killer deal and good taste with the wrap