HELP ME DECIDE BETWEEN THESE TWO TRUCKS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WEV

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let’s see some interior pics of the blue, please. $61k is below market value around here.

Joshua Krueger

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What color is the rockstar under the wrap? The blue one is nice but Im not sure about the blue bumper and grill. Seems a little ricey

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the OP wasn't planning on keeping it for only 2 years, I think everybody would say go full tilt on the modded one, but this isn't the case here, I don't think. Aren't you driving a Tesla now?? LOL
hey hey hey watch it now lol my wife drives a Tesla not me im just waiting for the right new truck... tbh maybe ill go snag the gears truck....hmmm

2slo4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Either truck would be great. Personally, I’d pick the one that is going to fit in my garage

OP
OP
MDS702

MDS702

Reaction score
What color is the rockstar under the wrap? The blue one is nice but Im not sure about the blue bumper and grill. Seems a little ricey
It is black underneath, they also painted the fenders black to match the rest of the truck. I agree with you with the painted fenders and bumpers on the blue one...feels too ricer/papa smurf for me.. I am purchasing the rockstsr one, we worked out a price I feel good on and I figure worst case I can always dump it if I don't like it. I think minus the wrap and powder coating the bumpers it will look a lot better.

Last edited:

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It is black underneath, they also painted the fenders black to match the rest of the truck. I agree with you with the painted fenders and bumpers on the blue one...feels too ricer/papa smurf for me.. I am purchasing the rockstsr one, we worked out a price I feel good on and I figure worst case I can always dump it if I don't like it. I think minus the wrap and powder coating the bumpers it will look a lot better.

Leave it wrapped, scratch the hell out of it off road, and strip the wrap to sell it.