Help me buy a Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you all got snowed by a 31 year old who posted a question as a 16 year old looking to stir the pot a little bit.

He gave up way too easy after starting way too passionate.

I think you just payed the troll to cross the bridge.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be nice to believe what people post. Guess you never know what people are up to. I like to take people for their word. So guess I for one will leave it at that. Just my opinion. If he snowed us good for him. Guess I might be niave. Just don't know what he has to gain. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh boy! just in case you are real...

I'll sell you mine; 2010 with 22000 or so miles and lots of upgrades. Check the signature out. I'm asking 40000 firm, limited offroad, maybe 2000 miles Florida trails, sissy shit really, babied it the way 42 year old guys who worked all their life to own something like this ( honest ) usually do.

If you wait til the end of September the price increases by 1500 due to the addition of Ducati Raptor Retofits.......

---------- Post added at 02:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

ANd just in case that too much...I will give you a break... Because I think you are cool...

I will sell this same Raptor for 1,000,000,000,000,000,000.001 Dollars....

Muhaha...muhaha...

Sierra13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This burns my ass...kid are u freakin kidding me?? I'm 25 and have gone to post secondary, got my power engineering and a damn good job that I worked my ass off for. And now I'm in a good financial situation that I can buy my truck that I've been wanting since I saw the concept. Take it from me, work hard and you can have anything you want.

When I was 16 I was allowed to drive my parents vehicles and then when I was 17 I saved every nickel and penny I had to buy my OWN car, '92 240sx. And my parents suprised me by paying my first year of insurance. That made me appreciate that thing cause I knew I payed for every nut and bolt in the thing and knew if I broke anything it was my dime. But I still drove it hard like every teenager would.

Even though I know you won't cause obviously ur spoiled I'm telling you to save YOUR OWN money and buy ur car that you will love cause it's ALL yours. That being said I also would love to see these smashed pictures. God have pity on that Raptor.

Raptorwifey there have never been truer words spoke. PERFECT!