Help me buy a Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DTF-DEUCHER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the feedback guys, I really appreciate it:wave:

**** all these guys kid... If you can get a raptor get it !!!
Your age means nothing and i envy how privileged you are...
I am on the total opposite spectrum of you, i was born into a poor family and have worked my whole life... Im 23 and got a raptor on my own at 22.. If its your dream truck then get it...

My only advise to you is continue being a good kid, do not take advantage of your situation and respect yourself along with the truck... Learn from her and stay humble... The haters will hate... With time you'll grow and figure out the man you'll be. Worry about things later if you have a chance to get what you want then go for it brother worry about the ******** when your an adult... !!!

YOLO !!

One day when im a father i hope i can give my son everything and anything he wants... Obviously your a good kid since they wanna do this for you so do it !!!

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 PM ----------

And i forgot to tell you !!

PAID 44K FOR MY BRAND NEW 2011 WHITE SCREW FROM RANDY..
I put 2k down and my payments are 560 With a 1.9% interest rate...

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
next time dont lie about your age. whether your a raptor owner or not this forum is full of people who are willing to help with just about anything. be straightforward and honest with everyone, it works much better. you will make friends here that way

Monstarapta

Reaction score
He's sixteen and probably a little embarrassed about his situation. Lying never works it always catches up to you. Having said that the most dangerous thing a kid does is drive. We are all one soccer mom texting in a suburban away from a big accident. I want to protect myself and I will want to protect my kids when they can drive. I feel very safe in my raptor and would feel better if my kid was driving it while out on Saturday night rather than being in a Prius as long as he was wearing the seat belt properly. Not like the girl in the video that has been posted 10 times.

Monstarapta

Reaction score
I would need to watch in slo mo instant replay to tell for sure. I couldn't tell for sure when I watched the first time.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Tell you what, when I was 16 and started driving (@14), I never knew that there was a gas can under the tonneau cover of my truck that my Dad gave to me. It wasn't strapped down or nothing.

That ******* thing never tipped over until I found it one day and removed it...after like, a month of having it in there. I treat my shit with respect (most of the time) and it will respect you back.

Not every 16 year old is an *******. Not all of them are irresponsible. Just most of them. Hell, I work with and know some grown-ass adults that are worse!

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would need to watch in slo mo instant replay to tell for sure. I couldn't tell for sure when I watched the first time.

Yea had to watch a few times to pick out the details. Guess I have a boob obsession. Is that a bad thing? Jack
Sorry to derail the thread

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Swoop, you're definitely not in the majority there with how you drove at 16, but you are completely right about treating your stuff with respect and it'll respect you back.

I was fortunate that Mazda (Ford) built a truck that was tough as nails. Because I tried to drive the wheels off that thing. I think I ran it harder than my Raptor. I acutally dug a picture up of the beast after it had finally died...I threw a rod through the side of the block and that was that.

kUw49.jpg