HELP!!! Is the NAVIGATION really worth $2,500?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll say that I was on the fence about adding navigation. I was going to, but then I found out you need to also add the Luxury Package in order to also add Nav. Because I didn't plan on adding Lux (I didn't feel like the Lux package was a good value for me), it would have cost $5,000 to add Nav. I personally decided to add the Raptor Plus package and put the $5k toward a new ATV.

If I could have added Nav w/o the Luxury package, I would have done so.

Raptoyd11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some towns and large cities it does not matter.. Crimes of opportunity.. Just having a nice car/truck invites people looking for something to smash and grab. All for a quick buck.

No doubt, that is a big concern but another nice thing about a truck vs car is I have a leather case and 2 seconds pops the IPAD off and it fits perfectly in the lockable center compartment. Now I just have to fight the laziness and make sure I do it every time. I am always catching people staring through my glass at stores and such, can you blame em.

Netix

Banned
Reaction score
I really debated about having stock nav. i use a seat bolt ipad mounter. and its perfect i get unlimited 3g and i have a skype account where i can call all over the world unlimited ( friends familly all around the world ) so when i drive i may not be saving gas but im sure as hell saving on phone calls.
After all the hassle, i just decided to order nav since it was in stock and no problem or delays. But if there were delays i sure as hell would of ordered without it and then put in a pioneer.