Help in Houston

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually Pasadena. The largest 4 wheel drive parts installer/ supplier in the USA just told me they have the Icon front adjustable leveling collar in stock but, get this. They don't know how to install it. I'd be the 1st one. Uhm, NO. Not gonna mention the business name. I'm sure you all know it. Anyone know of a reputable place in Houston to have this installed

OP
OP
B

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks but I cant drive to Dallas if there is a warranty issue

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like it's just a spacer to push up the lower spring perch. I would imagine any shop with a spring compressor could manage it

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Try Miller Offroad Design in Spring, TX. He does excellent work on Gen 1 and Gen 2 Raptors. The best way to get a hold of Shaun is through his Facebook page. He is far closer than TMX in Dallas...

Also, you might want to consider the Geiser progressive springs instead of a perch collar.

OP
OP
B

bo1966

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not familiar with the progressive spring? Read nothing but good about the icon. Something I should know? Only going for the leveled look without giving up ride quality. Thanks for any input

JetG

Reaction score
Interesting I have the RPG adjustible that should be installed soon. Who said they couldn’t do it PM me to avoid them

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The geiser option is going to lift the front beyond level and give you a firmer ride

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If they're not comfortable installing the Icon kit, that's not a good sign. We can make a few recommendations. What side of town are you on?