Help Identifying Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

0341Marine

Reaction score
My new to me 2018 Gen 2 has what looks to be Baja Designs fog lights. Is there anyway for me to tell if these are SAE/street legal?3 lights.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
None of those are "street legal" but if aimed correctly would be fine on the road. However that bracket system you have does not allow for sufficient up/down alignment, so you may not be able to aim them down at the ground and keep them low.

The outer smaller light is a KC HiLITES light. The other 2 are Baja Designs Squadron lights with Wide Cornering patterns. However I can't tell you if they are Sport or Pro since the bracket blocks the bezel. If you remove the lights or try and look up/down on the bezel it'll say SPORT or PRO.

Again TECHNICALLY speaking, none of those are street legal but I run 3x Squadron Pros in Wide Cornering on my Raptor and have them aimed down at the ground (since I'm using a different bracket) which keeps me out of trouble. With a wide cornering pattern, such as those 2, you want the pattern below the low beams, down at the ground. Chances are those might be aimed a bit high (turn your headlights on while facing a wall and see where the pattern lands)

Raptor3.jpg

Winchester30

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Inner lights may be more of a spot light, find a wall at night to see light pattern.