HELP HELP HELP, need a reprint of the MSO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

W1N

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need reprint of the MSO (Manufacturers Statement of Origin). Anybody access to the ford so that I could be in touch with them to get one. Or any other idea how to attain one. Truck is still unregistered and I'm the first owner.

Any help means worlds to me!

Mustang phil

Reaction score
I need reprint of the MSO (Manufacturers Statement of Origin). Anybody access to the ford so that I could be in touch with them to get one. Or any other idea how to attain one. Truck is still unregistered and I'm the first owner.

Any help means worlds to me!
I am in the process of doing the same as well as many fellow have before us. I called ford for a duplicate MSO and my phone call was transfered to Marti Auto Works .martiauto.com Rep. Pamela phone# (623) 935 2558 Pamela informed me that Marti Auto Works is reponsible for Ford's document files i think from the years 1967 to 2016 if i remember correctly. They should have it on file per record keeping laws/rules US Code (for corporations) on record. Let me know how it goes please. My question to you is in Finland are you required by actual law and not just corporate policy to register your private auto? Ref Clearfield Doctrine case law talks about Corporations. If you get the MSO keep it!!!! Mustang phil

MTF

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This is a 3 year old thread and I'm sure paper work has been found or the OP would have still been crying.

In your case, the person that sold you your truck should have the right registration paper work, in order to sell it to anyone..

MSO is the Document the Dealer gets when it comes from the factory or you if you want to register the vehicle the first time yourself,
the original MSO has to be handed over the Dept. of Motor Vehicles at the time of first registration.

Last edited: