HELP! GEN 1 Shock Part Numbers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
602Raptor

602Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I posted in that thread for visibility. I've decided to go the rebuild route, so I won't be buying these but I hope it helps someone. It is intriguing for sure.

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Working on the same project on my 2012 Raptor. I should have a correct list of current part numbers shortly. I can tell you that the rear shock assembly is on backorder however there are notes regarding parts becoming available in 7 to 9 days.
That is through Tasca Ford. Ford Parts Giant is another I've used in the past.

This is my list of item I will be replacing:
2-Front Shocks
2-Front Shock Top Nuts
2-Front Shock Mounts
2-Front Shock Upper Insulators
2-Lower Ball Joints
1-Upper Control Arm RH
1-Upper Control Arm LH
2-Rear Shock Assembly

View attachment 165449
Thanks for posting this.

I definitely need shocks, but wonder while I’m at it, to replace these other parts while I’m in there as well? My truck is 2011 with 72k miles and no records of suspension work.

I’m at about $1,650 from RA for front and rear shocks. Does this sound right?

can you share what your list of parts come out to?

thanks!

Gunner1975

Reaction score
I will post everything up as soon as I get the response. Expected an email this morning but no dice. I'll be calling them by noon if I don't hear from them.

Eyespyautomotive

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had seen it mentioned in a few places that there is no difference in Super Cab to Super Crew shocks. That is the part number difference. People who have had them apart detailed no internal differences.

Gunner1975

Reaction score
Tasca Ford shows BL3Z-18124-J not available. They responded to my return email with only a rear shock cost, no part numbers. Won't be going through my local dealer at those prices.

Gunner1975

Reaction score
Just received an email stating some or all items are backordered. I responded asking how long but no word yet.

85eurocarrera

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I stopped in my local dealership and asked about rear shocks....they showed nada.

wonder how long it’s going to be? I may have to go rebuild. My ride is getting wise by the mile.

Gunner1975

Reaction score
Fairway Ford is where I ordered my shocks and related items. I was told they would ship compete to me next week. (Fingers crossed) I've had them on order for about 4 weeks now.