Help finding a part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I've been coming to the raptor forum for a while now and have always found tons of helpful information. This is my first official post here.

I'm hoping someone can help me find a part number. I've searched Google, the raptor forum, and Ford's parts website. as well as going to a Ford dealer and asking the people in their parts department. Still no luck.

Anyway the truck is a Gen 2, 2017. I'm looking for the bracket that holds the front bumper, side supports to the frame of the truck.

Have some pics attached for reference.
It has a rounded end and is silver in color

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Screenshot_20201005-131145_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20201005-131058_Gallery.jpg

4WDrew

Reaction score
Hello, just looked into it my self. I also do not see that part listed on the catalog but I verified on a 2017 near by and it is a small removable bracket. My only thought is that it is part of/comes with the upper charge air cooler bracket. I attached a picture just to show you that I see the rod and it shows where it attaches to the bumper but not to the other end. I know its kind of a bummer to have to think about buying the whole bracket. If it gets to the point I can ask ford if you want to dm me the vin, maybe they can figure it out. The part numbers in the pic are for upper and lower CAC brackets

16020106037172669605080384553042.jpg

OP
OP
U
Reaction score
Thank you for looking into it. You are right, it is part of the upper charge air cooler bracket. I took the bumper off yesterday and realized that after getting a closer look. Luckily the piece wasn't as damaged as I originally thought and I was able to reuse it.