Help!!! Differential Questions: Gears, Lockers, and Diff covers Front and Rear!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
MTF and Mjyst3, we need to collaborate on other hidden Raptor secrets...
- Lower gears will make the frame stronger. (MTF)
- If you hang enough lights on your truck (LEDs work better for this) it works better than the scanners at the airport for seeing through your girlfriend's clothing. (Ruger)
- Installation of magic door detents will keep OTHER PEOPLE'S doors from dinging your doors. (Ruger)
- CAIs actually refrigerate intake air and provide the power of a supercharger and the economy of a Prius. (Ruger)
- The factory headlights don't work. At all. Ever. You MUST spend at least $800 to replace them or you will get tickets for driving at night with your headlights off. (Ruger)

DesertDavis81

Reaction score
Just grenaded my rear diff love the factory e locker nobody makes one but Ford they want 2700 not going that route and I want to know how people like their Detroits or ARBs really don't want to downgrade to lsd but any info would be great thx

EcoRaptor13

Reaction score
why get a raptor? Why use e-30? Why run a tuner? Why run exhaust, intake, different tires, etc?

Why not? I never plan on going faster than 120-130 and so i feel like i'm leaving some of the gearing on the table. As for the rest of it. I'm going to already be in the axle housings why not just go ahead and do it while i'm there. And if its only a few bucks more for the arb to be put in now rather than cost a ton more later.

Its really more of a "want" than a "need" same with almost everything about a raptor. I don't need any of it but damn nice to have it and damn glad i can afford it.

There maybe a point in time when i may not have the opportunity to do this so why wait life is short and mods take time.

amen, brotha