Help! Baja Designs LP6 to upfitter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't see them under "wiring harnesses" either.

I do web sites for a living and I will work for lights if you need to hire a new web guy.

:)

If you go to shop products > lighting accessories > wiring harnesses > scroll down 3/4 of the page > LP Module Harness.

While we appreciate the offer, one of our guys in the marketing department manages our web page. :D But I will get this corrected!

Reaction score

Kendv8s

Reaction score
Thanks you guys! I did it today, wasnt that bad. As 4x4 said first i cut the toggle off. I found through trial and error it was a white wire that went to the toggle that i was able to hook straight to upfitter switch for high beam. This is still using the BD relay provided. A red one was low beams. Then i ended up cutting the whole thing up to shorten the power and ground as well as the very long feed to the lights. I opted to also run backlit on all LP6s on an upfitter too instead of tapping DRL. Backlit is the yellow wires, all 4 can run on 1 switch with no relay. Hope this post helps someone else. Thanks again!

View attachment 139610

I'm in the same situation and thought I had it figured out from all of the hard work done here. Here's my issue...

I have (2) LP6 on a Swarfworks Elite Light Mount. I've cut the switch off and wired the two white wires together and to an upfitter switch. When I go to connect the positive wire to the battery, the LP6 are on! Truck is turned off, Upfitter switch is off, but the lights are on High.

I'm fairly competent when it comes to wiring and already have LP4 on the mount setup and running as well as a pair of Squadron Pros on A-Pillar mounts. But I am baffled with the LP6 issue.

**Note - When I metered the switch wires to figure out which ones were high and which were low, three of the wires were hot depending on which direction the switch was placed. Example - High Beam made both white wires hot as well as one red wire.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

dreuter

Reaction score
Thanks you guys! I did it today, wasnt that bad. As 4x4 said first i cut the toggle off. I found through trial and error it was a white wire that went to the toggle that i was able to hook straight to upfitter switch for high beam. This is still using the BD relay provided. A red one was low beams. Then i ended up cutting the whole thing up to shorten the power and ground as well as the very long feed to the lights. I opted to also run backlit on all LP6s on an upfitter too instead of tapping DRL. Backlit is the yellow wires, all 4 can run on 1 switch with no relay. Hope this post helps someone else. Thanks again!

View attachment 139610

View attachment 139611

View attachment 139612

View attachment 139613
Thanks for your pictures they made doing mine easy. I also used the harness with the supplied relays. Mounted straight to the bumper. 9b235c36daf5d2be23335912f5d80907.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk