Help! Baja Designs LP6 to upfitter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good deal. I ended up making my own harnesses for my truck when I did mine. But if I had to do it again, i'd probably just use the Baja harness and cut the wires off. Now, my harness IS really nice and customized for my truck with all the cables I need. BUT it took some time to make them.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP .... I assume that is a SVC bumper with 4 LP6 light tabs?

Do you think there's enough room to run 5 LP6s?

Thanks you guys! I did it today, wasnt that bad. As 4x4 said first i cut the toggle off. I found through trial and error it was a white wire that went to the toggle that i was able to hook straight to upfitter switch for high beam. This is still using the BD relay provided. A red one was low beams. Then i ended up cutting the whole thing up to shorten the power and ground as well as the very long feed to the lights. I opted to also run backlit on all LP6s on an upfitter too instead of tapping DRL. Backlit is the yellow wires, all 4 can run on 1 switch with no relay. Hope this post helps someone else. Thanks again!

View attachment 139613

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks you guys! I did it today, wasnt that bad. As 4x4 said first i cut the toggle off. I found through trial and error it was a white wire that went to the toggle that i was able to hook straight to upfitter switch for high beam. This is still using the BD relay provided. A red one was low beams. Then i ended up cutting the whole thing up to shorten the power and ground as well as the very long feed to the lights. I opted to also run backlit on all LP6s on an upfitter too instead of tapping DRL. Backlit is the yellow wires, all 4 can run on 1 switch with no relay. Hope this post helps someone else. Thanks again!

View attachment 139610

View attachment 139611

View attachment 139612

View attachment 139613
Love this look. Well done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Froadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone seen this BD wiring harness? I just installed LP6’s with it and it was super easy. Designed to wire directly into the upfitter wires. No more wire massacres. A little too late for some though. Hopefully saves someone time and energy down the road. Install difficulty rating- 1 beer!!!

A71AE2AE-B2B5-422D-869F-A65FABA2E687.jpeg

AE800312-6872-4A3F-BF8B-F803786FA143.jpeg

40A40E94-5008-4D49-82CB-34CBD118C408.jpeg

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score