Hellwig Swaybar installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
F150 Rear Sway Bar
Part #:
MSRP: $501.75
Application: 2015 Ford F150 2/4wd
The Hellwig rear sway bar for the new 2015 Ford F150 pickup stiffens the roll rate of the vehicle for better handling and safety in both unloaded and tow/haul conditions. The 1” diameter sway bar is made from chromoly steel for long lasting performance. The 7743 sway bar has 3 holes allowing the driver to tune the bar to their load or driving style. The F150 does not have a factory rear sway bar so this kit includes everything to mount the sway bar, including the axle clamps, end links, bushings and hardware. The installation only requires basic hand tools and can be done in a shop or a driveway. There is no drilling or welding required and all components bolt to steel so there is no galvanic corrosion.

Polyurethane Bushings
1” Chromoly Steel
Powdercoated Heavy Duty Components
Made in the USA
Screenshot (30)_edited.jpg

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thinking about getting both front and rear from Hellwig. Just to help with handling around town. Any long-term updates?
@eclou @Sozzy12
Sold that truck a few years ago. Was working fine at the time.
I also had a Hellwig on my old lifted Excursion. I sold that truck to a buddy who still has it. He still tows with it all the time. Made a big difference on the handling of the truck.