Hell's Revenge-Hurrah Pass

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jzweedyk

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Moab is great. Loved the pictures. We are there every spring and fall (almost 5 months total) and have been going there for 20 years. Have done almost every "normal" (not buggy) trail. I am glad you enjoyed it.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cool pics! I was in Moab and did Hell’s Rebenge in a side by side back in August. It’s a really cool place, and I’d love to have more time to explore the trails in the area, but I remember thinking at the time that I probably wouldn’t want to do it in my Raptor.

Robert Wright

Reaction score
How did the gen 2 fare on Hell’s Revenge. I have an on 05 H2 that I drove on the the trail 3 times including Hells Gate. One of my favorite trails was Golden Spike.
The reason I am asking is I would like to take my 2018 screw on some trails. I have been to Moab 4 times with the Hummer club and had a blast.

OP
OP
ftboomer

ftboomer

Reaction score
It did OK but it really needed larger tires and more lift in the front. The steps are not to be confused with rock sliders and scraping the tailpipes quite often.

A good spotter is a requirement. Crawling visibility is limited by the size of the truck.