Hello from the northeast. 10/17/21 got the screw!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Hey everyone

im finally trying to get into a truck I’ve wanted for awhile now and have been reading and reading before deciding to create an account.

I am… or was a die hard chevy fan, ive owned tahoes for over 10+ years. My current one is a 2010 with a lowed stance pretty much paid off. I also work at a chevy dealer and have been really disappointed with how the new ones have turned out with nothing but issues.

So I’ve decided its time try to get a raptor. Unfortunately the prices have shot up and the ones i can afford are now 100k plus. Which does concern me to a point since most cars here are pretty rusted at that point. Oh and also forgive me if i ask stupid questions, ill try to limit them. Ive been a member on other forums for years and know how it is ;)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Irregular F150

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Thanks all. Im actually in the process of working out the details on a 13 screw well maintained and the owner said hes babied it and stored in the winter. a bit higher on mileage (160k) but i dont mind general upkeep.

Hopefully itll work out haha.