Hello from the bavarian-raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Just wanted to say hello.. I got my 2014 Raptor as one of the last produced, this Friday.
I am from Bavaria - close to Munich.

Unfortunately I just have to give away my drivers license for one months. So I can not say to much about the car.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF !

Let us see some pictures, or we will be forced to conclude you actually bought a beat up Fiat Punto ! :)

smurfslayer

Reaction score
I probably don’t want to know how much that last picture cost you.

The truck looks great though.

OP
OP
bavarian-raptor
Reaction score
Thank you.. I wasn't filling up the car completly. But we pay 1.5€ per Litre right now. So just 6,46 $/gal.. ;-)

I will keep you updated on the mods..

smurfslayer

Reaction score
well... it’s been worse and at least for us the exchange rate isn’t too hateful. That has got to be a rare site over there.

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good luck driving the best around... I had an f150 when I was stationed in Kaiserslautern and it was pretty big by European road standards. Congrats.

smurfslayer

Reaction score
I think @bavarian-raptor will have it relatively easy. I know we’ve got at least one Sottish Gen2 owner. I’ve been on roads in Scotland that were barely big enough for 2 way travel by scooter, much less things with 4 wheels. I think the roads in Germany are much more predictable and of more generous caliber than say, Ireland, Scotland and a very few British roads. I Ireland & Scotland in particular, you could come around a corner on what we call a one lane goat path and find a farm combine coming your way, or herd of sheep the likes of which you’ve never witnessed before or everything could be fine.

OP
OP
bavarian-raptor
Reaction score
I have to give my license away, because I wasn’t keeping enough distance to the car in front of me.

Road situation is most of the time ok. But we also have some really small road at the country side. But also in big cities it can be very interesting.
But the car is tough built