Hello From Southern Nevada!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WALLDOG

Reaction score
Hello from the Las Vegas area! I just picked this up the other day and excited to be apart of the group! This is my 2019 in performance blue, still learning about the whole Raptor platform. I was driving a 2020 Ranger just before this so I went from fitting in every parking spot, to hiding in the back of the lot. I would be interested to hear about any local groups or meet ups in the southern Nevada area. I bought this truck used, 1 previous owner. It looked to be well taken care of with 20,000 miles on it. It looks like the first owner bought it with all the SCA parts on it, and the 37's. I like the bumpers and the retractable side steps, but I am not sure about the lift. It is a 4in SCA lift, I don't know if SCA uses another brand of lift kits with their brand punched over it. If anyone has any experience with the SCA brand I would love to hear about it. I would like to know if I am going to break something going across the desert. I look forward to talking to you guys!
IMG_E2979[1].JPGIMG_2975[1].JPG

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, congrats on a beautiful Raptor. There's a few members here from Vegas, should be able to find some buds to meet up with.

Foxtrot84

Reaction score
I have this in a 2018 Lightning Blue. It's a Black Widow edition. The lift SCA uses is FabTech. Those retractable running boards are great for mall-crawling, but do yourself a favor and put the stock running boards back on before you go off-road unless you want the paint chipped all along the lower 1/3 of your cab. The 37s on the Black Widow 20's wheel offset actually take the tire well outside of your fenders and you're guaranteed to kick up rocks. The wide factory running boards act as rock guards and protect the truck.