Hello from San Diego

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TrailRunner

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

New member here living in the San Diego area. I’ve had my 2012 SVT Raptor for a little over a year and have been a longtime lurker on the forum.

I’m also a big enthusiast of Jeeps, rock crawlers, sport bikes, guns, pellet grilling, and camping/backpacking. Hope to meet some of you out on the trails and learn from the wealth of knowledge in the Raptor community!

OP
OP
TrailRunner

TrailRunner

Reaction score
Here’s one from a recent trip.

When I bought the truck it came with the rims and LED lights. What really sold me, however, was the blue trim interior. I know that’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I really like it on the gen 1’s.

I also bought the truck with Magnaflow exhaust, K&N air filter, and bed cover…. All came unadvertised. Unfortunately it also came with some rust issues which also weren’t advertised.

Attachments

• E7DC8C3E-69A2-4CAC-856B-8F5F21E947EC.jpeg
    E7DC8C3E-69A2-4CAC-856B-8F5F21E947EC.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 52
  • B968ED18-EF55-417D-9D91-7D11467B9FCD.jpeg
    B968ED18-EF55-417D-9D91-7D11467B9FCD.jpeg
    168.7 KB · Views: 52

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Here’s one from a recent trip.

When I bought the truck it came with the rims and LED lights. What really sold me, however, was the blue trim interior. I know that’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I really like it on the gen 1’s.

I also bought the truck with Magnaflow exhaust, K&N air filter, and bed cover…. All came unadvertised. Unfortunately it also came with some rust issues which also weren’t advertised.
The blue trim on the Gen 1's is nice! Sorry about the rust issues, is it the rockers or cab corners or both?

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes and yes… unfortunately, the rust is pretty extensive. I guess my only option is to cut the bed frame and install new long travel suspension components lol
Well, a guy can get all the parts to do it himself, take a welding course if need be, a lot cheaper than paying a shop to do the work. You can rent a welder too. Keep us posted.